Tuesday, August 25, 2009

#155



I used to be a swim lessons instructor and one time a bunch of my little kids were being all bad annoying and running all over the place and not listening to me. There was nothing I could do, and I didn't really care, so I let them run amok.

Then Shirley pooped on the slide.

That is when I realized we had a problem. So we had to all gather round and have a little chat about good behavior.

I felt the exact way when I saw this post. I mean, I see annoying statuses all the time. But this one for some reason stopped me.

Gather round, kids, it's time for a little chat. Shirley pooped on the slide. I mean, Kate has broken the "most inane status update" record, and things can only go downhill from here.

WHAT IS THE POINT of status updates again? I think we've all forgotten, if we ever knew in the first place.

This was a great reader submission (THANKS, L!) It was so great that it makes me want more. Send us more, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment